Saturday, May 9, 2015

Blog Rebranding and Kazien Introduction

As you can see, I'm in the process of overhauling my blog so please excuse the mess!

I've realized over the past few years that I've collected an immense amount of knowledge and expertise on the topic of living life creatively, and I thought - what better place to start sharing with others than on a new blog!

Its my hope that what I am able to share can help others manuever in life with more agility and grace, and perhaps open up possibilities that may not have been so obvious, making the way just a little bit easier.

Here's a brief list of topics:

  • All things marketing 
  • Free marketing tools
  • Creative cost savings tips and tricks
  • Unique recipes
  • Unique gift ideas
  • Everyday musings and ramblings
  • Health and organic food
  • Cultural moments
  • Design and decor
  • Documentaries I love
  • Social causes
  • Fashion
  • Fashion discounts and promotions
  • Life lessons
  • Personal branding
  • Life transformation
  • Paperless offices tips and tricks
  • Organization and productivity
  • Business philosophy
  • Video blogs
  • and more!
I hope you'll check back often for updates!

A topic that I've been falling in love with lately and will want to write about is the Japanese philosophy on Kazien. Its a management and life philosophy used at Toyota among other notable businesses.

Its premise is that if you take small, incremental steps every day, you can achieve big results over time and in a much more sustainable way without all of the additional fear and stress that comes with its antithesis - massive action. Massive action is the popular notion that big action produces big results. But does it really? 

The underlying question for me is "is it possible to change your life without fear?"

I'm experimenting with Kazien by intentionally stepping out of my comfort zone at least once on a daily basis.  Here is a great video on the topic:



Blue Skies,


No comments:

Post a Comment