Saturday, May 9, 2015

Canva: The Best Free Marketing Tool Ever

Now that I've moved marketing to the background of my life in favor of working with organizations and information design, I feel I can go ahead and share one of my greatest marketing secrets.

And not only that, I'm going to tell you about this tool without even being an affiliate marketer, which means I wont get a commission cut off your purchases! This is pure philanthropy.

So here it goes:



Who needs to learn Photoshop or Illustrator anymore when you can use Canva to create elegant designs from templates for free? Yep, for free. Well, or for a nominal fee if you use their template designs.

Here's an example of a flyer I did when I was working on the Modern Living brand:


Pretty sweet huh? You can design social media headers, covers, elements, flyers, presentations - and other graphics with custom dimensions for like, no money at-tall.

You're welcome. Enjoy!

Blue Skies,

No comments:

Post a Comment